Come get your game on!
Gamers 4 God is a unique discipleship/mentor ministry designed to reach young men and women who are into the Video Games and Console Games.
To meet together with like minded people who love to game but also love God and to discover ways to bring the two together for the greater good of mankind. We strive to reach those who share the love for gaming by bringing them into a Community of believers who share their passion and where we can also share the passion for God.
Check out our line of fun gamer t-shirts available for purchase. Proceeds go to help support the ministry and help it grow.
G4G is open to anyone 15 years and over who loves to game and desires to build relationships with others who share that love, while encouraging one another to grow into a deeper faith in God.
- Bi Monthly we will meet on Saturday evening at Higher Ground Worship Center in Nampa, Idaho. (see Calendar of Events for current dates)
- Bring $3 for pizza, snacks and drinks (soda or water) to share with everyone
- Pizza & Fellowship 6:30 pm
- Gaming time from 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- If you are under 18, please bring a signed: Gamers 4 God Permission to Participate
Code of Honor:
- We acknowledge the equipment we will be using belongs to other members or the Church and we choose to respect that by making sure we are careful with the equipment we use. We will not touch equipment we are not authorized to use.
- All equipment will be properly marked by the owner of the equipment and we vow to respect their ownership and equipment by taking utmost care of it.
- We respect the Church’s audio/visual equipment and will not adjust it in anyway unless authorized by the leaders to do so.
- We choose to be respectful of one another and will refrain from trash talking other players, cursing or being disrespectful of one another in our words or actions.
- We will work together as a team to encourage one another and help each other improve on our gaming skills, encourage one another regarding our faith and to work together to create a community where it is safe for everyone to participate.
- We choose to be respectful of the venue we are able to meet in and pledge to be responsible for keeping the Church clean and making sure we leave it in better condition than what it was when we came. We agree to help be a part of the cleanup required to accomplish this.
- We will not go into areas we are not authorized to go.
We are seeking mentors (men and women who love people and love Jesus) who would like to partner with the ministry to befriend and mentor other gamers to draw nearer to God.