A church that proclaims and demonstrates His kingdom on this earth!
Higher Ground is a place where the people create an atmosphere for the power and presence of the Holy Spirit, knowing that a power encounter with God will transform every area of a person‘s life. We are praying that as lives are transformed, our community will be transformed by the power of God, from local government to the school system.
The church is a spiritual hub where the Kingdom is advanced. A place where we see lives being changed and people, young and old, are equipped to make an impact in their sphere of influence. A place from which ministries are launched for God‘s glory.
Higher Ground is a no walls church. We strive to make a difference in our community by taking the ministry outside the four walls by holding outreaches and having church in the park, street evangelism, holding prayer walks, and doing flyer distribution.
We value revival! In our church, in our city, in our region, and our nation!
We value His presence! Our desire is for people to encounter Him!
We value His kingdom! Advancing and expanding RIGHT NOW ! On earth as it is in heaven.
We value love! We love Him, we love others!
We value honor! We have a culture of honor!
We value the lost! We want to reach others with the life giving message of the gospel of the kingdom.
We value the victory of the cross and resurrection! We stand in the finished work!
Most of all we value JESUS as ruling King, reigning over heaven and earth!
Jesus large and in charge! The Church victorious! The devil defeated!
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe in the restorative nature of God that this world is in the restorative process the restoration of all things. Acts 3:21, Isaiah 58:12
- We believe we ( the church) are called to have dominion on this earth, dominion in life and to live the abundant life right here right NOW! Gen 1:28, MK 16:15-18, 20 , Eph 2:6, Jn 10:10
- We believe in one God being expressed through God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16,17 and Matthew 28:18,19. 2 Corinthians 13:14, John 1:1,2
- We believe All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23.
- Salvation through the finished work of Jesus Christ. Romans 10:9-13.
- We are saved by grace through faith. Ephesians 2:8
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 3:11. that is accompanied by speaking in other tongues. Acts 2:4, 10:44, 19:6
- We believe in the offices of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher. The five fold ministry gifts given to equip the saints for the work of the ministry. Ephesians 4:11,12.
- We believe in the 9 gifts of the spirit; word of wisdom, word of knowledge, supernatural faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and interpretation of tongues. 1 Corinthians 12: 7-11.
- We believe in expressive worship as unto the Lord. Expression through clapping, dancing, and lifting hands. Psalms 150:1, 149:2-6, 95:1.
Our live broadcasts combined with our Mission outreaches help us reach beyond the borders of Nampa, ID: